Alphachron Papers and Publications
- Low Temperature Thermochronology: Techniques, Interpretation and Application. Reiners and Ehlers (editors) 2007. Summary page, contents and link to purchase.
- Application of X-Ray Micro-Computed Tomography in (U-TH)/He Thermochronometry (CSIRO) – Brent McInnes, Noreen Evans, Peter Austin, Andrew Squelch, Brad McDonald & QianhongWu (620kB) Here
- Double Dating of Zircon via SHRIMP U/Pb and (U-Th)/He Methods – MCINNES, EVANS, MCDONALD AND J. JAKIMOWICZ (15kB)
- “Hot zircons” from the Merlin kimberlite field, Northern Territory, Australia – McInnes, Evans, McDonald and Jakimowicz (37kB)
- Application of Thermochronology to the Development of Hydrothermal Ore Deposits. McInnes, Evans, Fu and Garwin, 2005.
- List of CSIRO Thermochonology and Double Dating Papers.
- List of Thermochronology papers from the University of Goettingen website.
- List of thermochronology publications by Ken Farley Here.
AlphachronTM and RESOchron
- ANU RSES SHRIMP Website
- SHRIMP Development. Commercialisation of University Research – A Two-Sided Coin
- John de Laeter Centre for Mass Spectrometry, Curtin University SHRIMP Website
- J.C. Roddick Ion Microprobe Laboratory, Ottawa, Canada (SHRIMP II)
- All-Russian Research Geological Institute (St Petersburg) (SHRIMP II/MC) Website
- Isotope Geochemistry Laboratory, Hiroshima University (SHRIMP II) Website
- Stanford SHRIMP RG Homepage (SHRIMP RG)
- Geoscience Australia Geochronology Group (SHRIMP II, 2007) Website
- National Institute for Polar Research, Tokyo (Shrimp II) Website
- University of Sao Paulo, Brazil (SHRIMP II/MC, 2006) Website
- Korea Basic Science Institute SHRIMP IIe/MC Here and Website
- University of Granada SHRIMP (Macarena)
- Geological Survey of Japan (AIST) Website
- Polish Geological Survey Website
Didn’t find what you needed?
Click here to request information